Friday, July 08, 2011

Last Day of Week One

The days are long, even for me. A gentleman behind me fell asleep yesterday in the MORNING! I heard little snores coming from behind and usually I'd be amused and look back - but I was angry that you could have fallen asleep in the middle of such awesome conversation.
I ventured out and met Matthew for drinks. The drinks were amazing - cream soda-like drinks. Heaven! My favorite part was not the build your own frozen yogurt shop, but the "Gaymart" store. That made me very happy:
Did I mention that we were in they gay part of town with flags flying? Matthew said there was a gay pride parade with (now I had been drinking so sorry if this number is remembered wrong) 750,000 people marching. Needless to say, it was wonderful seeing an old friend.

No comments: