Tuesday, July 05, 2011

American Girl Dolls Pee to, You Know...

Don't ask how I got stuck being dragged to an American Girl Doll store... but it was like Charlie and the Chocolate factory. They had a doll doctor, doll salon.. and even in the human bathrooms, they had a special hook inside the stall to place your doll... I was very amused:
I had the worst mole of my life for dinner (it was as if the cook has accidentally dropped an entire jar's worth of paprika onto my plate). Then I came back to my hotel room and was a good busy bee: I worked on my school UBD unit, created chromatic scales for all band instruments in Sibelius, and started the creation of a student portfolio. Then the fireworks began!
I thought I was going to see the "Chicago Fireworks" from Navy Pier from the top of my roof at IIT. Well... It turns out we counted a mimimum of about 15 different spots all around the horizon around the city doing fireworks, many of them at the same time! They were over the stadium, over the city, over the water - everywhere! Enjoy the photos.

My first class starts in an hour!

No comments: