Saturday, June 11, 2011

Week 1

After being back on ww for a week, I lost 5.6 lbs! That is an amazing feat in one week. And to think I had a burger (umm... no bun and salad instead of fries) and a creemee! This is why I like the program so much - as long as I track everything and meet nutritional guidelines... it works! This time around, I have a partner who is cognizant of what I'm doing. Mike has said, "I'll eat whatever you need to eat" and "Are you allowed to go to that restaurant"! It's nice to have the support. Last time around I had a partner who was a great cook, who had the motto "fat equals flavor". While he was mostly right about that... it was tough to have somebody eating differently from me at home.
Last time around I was also not into sharing this much with the people I know. This time, I think it'll keep me accountable. Plus, I'm not embarrassed this time. Life happens.

No comments: