Wednesday, April 27, 2011



So I have rust on the back of my 2010 Subaru Impreza. Found it around 14,000 miles, up to about 18,000 now. Subaru is going to fix it in a few weeks, and give me a rental car to get to work. There is a metal panel above the rust, I believe that when they were installing the panel they must have hit the car and chipped the paint... which turned into rust. Already had a radio malfunction which led to a complete replacement (and now a weird buzzing in the dashboard because something is lose). Just put a plug in a tire as well. I guess the car problems never stop - whether you purchase new or used.

The other photo was a little doctored up with an app on my iphone. Took the photo on the ferry to Plattsburgh, and I really like that the horizon is crooked. The waves on Lake Champlain that day actually made me a little seasick.

Flood day today at school. I've never seen this before.

No comments: