Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Internet Contact Rules Part 2

So I may have signed up for an on-line dating service. I specifically wrote, "I recently ended a long-term relationship, so I am taking baby steps here." I guess some people don't know what a baby step is, cause I've had to block a guy who wouldn't take not for an answer when he asked me on a date this weekend.
Hence, my next internet contact rule.
I am not going to lie. I assume if you don't believe what I write, you don't believe what you write, and I don't want to be involved with that. Maybe this dating site is a little too soon, and maybe it's just funny.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Your last relationship was from the internet dating thing. Maybe try the old fashioned way of meeting a nice person. Just keep in mind that internet dating is a lot like Ebay!