Saturday, June 05, 2010

Well, wasting time in Great Barrington, MA. There is a wedding to be at in 4 hours, and there is no running water right now. I haven't showered in 32 hours, and I think it's time to go to the supermarket and buy a few gallons of water to wash off in the bath tub.
I think that the fact that there is no water, plus that we are supposed to have thunderstorms tonight, is a sure sign that Aaron and Laura's marriage will be graced with good luck after a day like today! If they can handle today, they can handle anything!
Let's see... Scholarly writing over the last vacation prepared me for multiple interviews, plus got me into graduate school. I'd be feeling more accomplished if I actually had a full time job, but at least the music position I have now as a .4 is still continuing on next year.
I promise to go back to the Y when school ends. I miss carving out time to work out each week! I also miss fitting into all of my cute skinny clothes from last summer! I am not getting down on myself about it because I know that I made choices this year that affected my ability to have TIME to take care of myself. Next year my after school commitments should be minimal, so this working out thing can become more of a priority.
More updates to come, I'm sure. Happy summer!

No comments: