Saturday, February 27, 2010

Ooooh vacation is almost over. I do miss school quite a bit, and I haven't done much on my free time except pay bills and self-tan. I'm finding my numerous to-do lists all over the place and ignoring them.
I decided to apply through an international agency to teach outside of the US. The only problem is, all of my jobs are peace mealed together it's impossible to figure out years of experience compared to FTE. Ooooh math...
On my way to getting medical insurance. It would be nice to see a dentist, and get my eyes checked for the first time in a decade. Wow, I'm old!
I think it's time to kick-start my motivation and go organize something.

2 comments:

KTRex said...

Ooh, in which countries are you considering teaching?

Heather said...

Jim is looking for Spain, France, or Italy for cooking schools.