Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Ok, so maybe I'm in over my head again. My blog text won't show up on my virus-laden pc so I'm not sure if I typed this recently, but here goes and sorry for the redundancy!
I'm now working 4 part time jobs. I thought that cutting WAY down on one of my old stand-bys would help with my evenings being free. It has. BUT I've added extra after school and during school stuff, and I have more to do in less time. So, what I have to do is concentrated and more potent in terms of brain power. So even though I added on only an extra 4 or 5 hours after school, I am coming home fried. I am an emotional mess and I fear that I won't be able to do any of my jobs well. Something's gotta get easier or change, because I can't do this the whole school year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you are virus laden, Brian may be able to help - we'll look at it the next time we're around!

Jodes